JX Live is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff and contractors, and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
JX Live will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees and contractors need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy.
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment.
- Wearing protective clothing and equipment as and when required.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported.
- Helping new employees, trainees, other contractors and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager or the Producer immediately of any health and safety concerns.
- Keeping the work place tidy to minimise the risk of any trips and falls.
JX Live has Public Liability insurance. However, all sub-contractors to JX Live must arrange for their own Public Liability insurance.