JX Live is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all staff and contractors, and to providing the information, training and supervision needed to achieve this.
JX Live will take responsibility for health and safety procedures, however, employees and contractors need to be aware of their responsibilities and comply with the business’ health and safety policy.
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety system.
- Sticking to correct procedures and equipment.
- Wearing protective clothing and equipment as and when required.
- Reporting any pain or discomfort as soon as possible.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported.
- Helping new employees, trainees, other contractors and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety procedures and why they exist.
- Telling your manager or the Producer immediately of any health and safety concerns.
- Keeping the work place tidy to minimise the risk of any trips and falls.
JX Live has Public Liability insurance. However, all sub-contractors to JX Live must arrange for their own Public Liability insurance.
JX Live takes Covid-19 very seriously and will take all available measures to minimise the risk of transmission.
- All crew and contractors for JX Live on a physical production must have had at least one vaccination jab, or be able to to show a medical exemption if required. They may need to undergo a test to show negative status for Covid-19.
- From 1 January 2022, all crew and contractors on a physical production must be fully vaccinated, or be able to show a medical exemption.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 metre between crew will be observed.
- All crew and contractors for JX Live are required to sign in using Covid tracer App or hard copy method at the venue.
- Masks to be worn by crew and contractors at all times. An exception may be made for the Director to remove their mask when directing, but when not performing this task, their mask must be put back on.
- JX Live will adhere to governnment requirements and limitations under alert levels.
- Venues may have their own Health & Safety requirements and JX Live will endeavour to comply with all of them.
- In the event of exposure, or suspected exposure, JX Live will contact all crew and contractors, who will be advised of any possible Covid-19 exposure. We will contact MOH, and crew and contractors agree to comply with advice on cleaning procedures and contact tracing.
- If crew or contractors are feeling unwell in the lead up to the event, or at the event, they must inform the Producer.